Crocodile Creek 48 pc Above & Below Floor Puzzle - Things That Go
$23.00Subscription • Save
- VEHICLES ABOVE AND BELOW – Airplanes & Helicopters - Cars & Trucks – Not only is it a fun beautifully illustrated puzzle, but it’s also a great way to learn more about different flying vehicles we see above and the vehicles on the ground the below. Blimps and Buses! Hot Air Balloons and Fire Trucks!
- A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED PUZZLE! Each of our Crocodile Creek puzzles are thoughtfully designed and beautifully illustrated by artists from around world. Our Crocodile Creek puzzles are considered by many parents and teachers to be the best puzzles in the market for young children.
- PUZZLES - A CLASSIC TIMELESS TOY—A PERFECT PRESENT! Puzzles are a beloved classic toy appreciated by parents and teachers around the world. They make perfect gifts for young children. Our Crocodile Creek puzzles bring a modern interpretation to these classics toys as they delight, inspire and educate today’s kids.
- PUZZLES ARE GREAT FOR EARLY LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT. Puzzles are not only a fun, engaging activity, but they also build confidence and self-esteem in young children. They are perfect for helping children develop critical cognitive and problem solving skills as well as enhancing fine motor skills.
- QUALITY MATTERS! Crocodile Creek is always committed to quality in the design and production of our puzzles. We use high quality materials and state of art production methods to assure both quality and safety. In our ongoing commitment to the environment we use only Forest Stewardship Council approved materials.
- SAFETY FIRST—ALWAYS! First and foremost, we care about the children in our world, and we are always committed to making sure all of products meet the highest international safety standards to assure our products are safe for children.
- CROCODILE CREEK —A FAMILY BUSINESS. For over 35 years, our family business has been working together with many wonderful, talented people to produce and create products that delight, inspire and education the children in all of our lives.