Color Kids | Snowsuit Coverall With Faux Fur - Phantom
This Color Kids snowsuit has a detachable hood, which is attached to the medium-high, fleece-lined neck collar with push buttons. The hood has an elastic edge at the top of the face opening and a nice, faux fur edge, which can be removed with hidden push buttons. There are elastic edges in the arm and the leg openings. The Arm openings are fleece-lined and can be adjusted in size with a push-botton, and in the leg openings there are of course detachable, adjustable bootstraps.
The Color Kids snowsuit also has these great features:
- Waterproof with water column pressure of 20, 000 mm (Air-Flo Extreme)
- Breathable with a breathability of 10, 000 g/m2/24 h
- Abrasion resistance of 60, 000 rubs
- Taped seams
- Relax details
- Environmentally friendly water and dirt-repellent coating without the use of fluoride (Bionic Finish Eco)
Snowsuit is opens at the front by means of an asymmetrical zipper with chin guard and double wind pole. In the lumbar region, the flight snowsuit is adjusted with an elastic strap. On the front, there are two zip pockets on the sides.
The Snowsuit is well quilted, and inside it is lined with fleece in the hood, collar, chest, arm openings and buttocks, while the rest has a smooth woven.
- Outer: 100% nylon
- Interior: 100% polyester
- Faux fur trim: 80% acrylic + 20% polyester
Style: 740302, Colour: 1919 Phant